The Backlog for Team Managed project shows DONE tickets. As well, tickets with a Status which is NOT Backlog show up in Backlog. Note sure why?
Wow this is unique.
Hi @Tudor Brad , I'm not sure if my answer helps, but can you please confirm if the Columns of your Jira Board is maped properly on what to show on the left most and the right most column?
If the last column of the board is in done status it shouldn't be displayed here in backlog. And to my experience, anything that isn't mapped in the left most column isn't actually displayed in the backlog.
One time I hadn't mapped Ticket with status Backlog in the ToDo column. Because of which the ticket wasn't displayed in the backlog.
Hi @Sanjog Sigdel , thanks for letting me know.Done is properly mapped to the Done column. The problem I'm having is also that other statuses that are mapped with a column in the board, they still show up in Backlog.
Hey @Tudor Brad
Another curiosity,
What is your Jira Filter for your board composed of?
I found few resources which deal with the same issue:
Maybe this will be useful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.