Hello, all.
I have created a workflow specifically for incidents. In this workflow, I want to have self-reflecting transitions for our "Waiting" statuses (e.g. Waiting for user, Waiting for vendor, Waiting for partnership) to allow agents to transition back to the same status after adding a comment about following up with the external entity.
The problem I am running into is that none of these self-reflecting transitions are displaying in the transition selection drop-down in the incidents. I have been trying to troubleshoot this over the past couple of days and have had no luck in getting this working.
Troubleshooting tried:
- Permissions check: I am an admin and agent for this project. I do not have any issues transitioning to any other displayed transition.
- Condition/Validation check: There are no conditions or validations on these self-reflecting transitions.
- Recreate workflow: I have already recreated the workflow from scratch and replaced the existing workflow to see if this was the issue. Still, the self-reflecting transitions are not displaying.
- From-All with Condition: I tried replacing the self-reflecting transition with a "From all statuses" transition that had a condition where the status was equal to the "Waiting" status name. This did not display either.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the self-reflecting transitions to display?