I’m trying to create an automation rule for moving issues to done once they’ve been approved by all parties. The one I created works well for the most part, but if there’s multiple approvers on a task, it doesn’t wait for everyone to respond--say that another person and I are approvers. If only I approve the issue, it’ll go straight to the approved status without input from anyone else.
It should be noted that my company doesn’t use Jira Service Management (and based on what little I know about JSM and what this rule will be used for, I don’t think that would benefit us). We use Jira Software.
I created a custom field called “Approval Status” and used the trigger When: Value Changes and added conditions for it to transition to different statuses depending on what was selected. I tried adding an Advanced Compare Values to the If/Else section, but nothing really worked (doesn’t matter how much I learn about them, I don’t think I’ll ever wrap my head around Smart Values lol).
So, does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this so that the issue doesn’t transition before all approvers respond?