Every time we create spaces in confluence we have a page for "calendars" but we don't even have the feature/app available because we need premium. I want to remove this for all because we want to make our pages public - can someone help me on how can i delete this completly so it is not shown in the sidebar or completly delete this? Thanks
Hello @Daniela Gerber Wong ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Go to Space Settings on the sidebar and then select Manage Space.
On the area on the right, deselect Calendars
Hi @Robert Wen_Cprime_ thank you I don't know if I am missing something but I am not sure how to deselect calendars? This is my view of the space
Could have something to do with the fact that I wasn't the page creator maybe?
Sorry. Forgot to mention to click on the Edit sidebar tab on the right. You should then be able to see the switches.
That should let you deselect Calendars.
Yeah, doesn't look like you can do that, according to this thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Is-it-possible-to-disable-team-calendar-entirely-in-my/qaq-p/772208
You should probably upvote the feature request mentioned.
Thanks!
There is obviously NO way to make the extra (and unnecessary) entry disappear. I wonder why it is not up to us to set the visibility of this feature to YES. Rude.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.