Hi,
I have following use case, which already works
When a new issue is created (Trigger)
look, if there are already existing issues with similar information based on JQL (Lookup)
Create a new ticket with some information of all found issues (Create new issue)
for every found ticket (JQL-Branch)
- create a comment (Create a comment)
- link it to new created ticket (Link issues)

Now my question:
Is it possible to use an advanced Branching instead of JQL-Branching to achieve the same outcome?
It is highly dissatisfying to use the same JQL two times instead of reusing the "code".
When I switch the branching type, the comments and links were added to the triggerissue, instead of the issues of the lookup result.
Do I have to access the lookup result in a special way other than "{{lookupIssues}}"?
just for info: I simplified my usecase. The JQL is more complex in reality and I need the lookup result also in some if conditions.