Hello Jira Community! 🌟
I hope everyone is doing well. Recently, I've heard quite a bit about the new Jira UI for 2023 and am eager to try it out for our team. From what I've gleaned from initial feedback and screenshots, it seems to help streamline the view!Â
However, I seem to be having some difficulty locating the option to switch to this new interface within our instance. Only some of my team members seem to be able to see it. I've gone through the usual settings (right top menu), but perhaps I'm overlooking something or maybe our instance hasn't received the update yet?
Would anyone here be kind enough to provide a step-by-step guide or any pointers to activate this new UI?
A few additional details:
- We're on the Jira Cloud platform.
- Admin rights are with me, so no restrictions in accessing advanced settings that I know of.Â
Thank you in advance for your assistance. Looking forward to diving into this fresh experience! 🚀
Warm regards,
Ryan