I've got access to several different Jira projects. I have a "master" project that has a few issues associated with it in other projects. I've created a filter designed to pull those issues into my master project based on data in the labels field. In the filter view when I run the filter the issues I expect to be listed show up in the list. But when I then switch to my Board view or my Backlog view, and run the custom filter, I'm only seeing issues from the master project. I'm looking for help to understand why the issues get pulled into the filter view, but not the Board or Backlog view.
In the first screen shot below of my filter list screen, you'll see three issues listed on the left side, 1 from my master project (LIBSPLAN) and 2 from another project (LIBIT). But in the second screenshot of my board, you'll see that only the LIBSPLAN item is found using the custom filter.

