Hi,
I have an automation in place, which I want to be run always against all issues in the current sprint when executed. The automation then anyways filters for status and different labels, and also by the input given from the automation prompt (2 dropdowns)
Actually if there would just be a select all button/possibility in the board, then to run the manual triggered automation on all of them would solve my issue, but I couldn't find any solution besides following ones:
- click all issues by hand holding ALT (on mac) and run the automation
- create a scheduled automation and provide a JQL, but then there are no options for the user's entered values
The first one seems ridiculous to me, because i anyways do not understand why there is no select all anywhere. Within the backlog there is a select all for bulk editing, but no option to run an automation on the issues.
The second option is a no-op because some specific users should be able to do that several times the week - but on no fixed schedule.
How can this be achieved?
Thanks in advance!