Hey š
in an automation rule I want to look up for specific accounts, that start with "qm:", customer accounts.
I checked out theĀ User management REST APIĀ The User management REST API REST API (atlassian.com)
and theĀ Jira Cloud platform APIĀ The Jira Cloud platform REST API (atlassian.com).
I can't fiddle out, how I could get a list of those accounts, so that I can do further processing with it, e.g. deactivate the accounts by using the User management APIĀ /users/{account_id}/manage/lifecycle/disable
Cheers, Alex
Ā
Edit:Ā
I have also tried the automation rule from this support article:Ā Automation: Bulk delete portal customers | Jira | Atlassian Documentation
The problem with that is, that the web response tells me, account can't be deleted, because user has left comment(s).
Sample from audit log:
Error publishing web request. Response HTTP status:
Error response HTTP body:
{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{}}, {"errorMessages":["Cannot delete user because 1 issues were reported by this person.","Cannot delete user because they have made 1 comments."],"errors":{}}, {"errorMessages":["Cannot delete user because they have made 4 comments."]