Hi together,
I have a question concerning the automation of sending emails when an issue is transitioned. The automation is simple:

My problem is that I do not receive the email when the automation is triggered. However, within the audit log, the status of the executed automation is shown as a success. From what I know the issue is not concerned with the recipient of the mail (that is why I included the Log action block).
I have also tried suggestions from some other threads like leaving the from and from name values to the standartized adress and value within the automation. Unfortunately this did not change anything. I have also tried replacing the email with a private adress of myself in case the jira mails would not pass through my company firewall. I also tried including a branch rule before the send email task without any success. The only thing that worked is when I replaced the send email with the creation of a subtask within the issue. This worked perfectly so the automation should work theoretically.
Is this a known issue in any way or are there some other things I could try to fix this problem?
Thank you 