I have a custom field called "Category" that I want to add to my request form for my Jira Service Desk project. I was able to add the field itself to the request type form, but, when I open the request form, the "Category" field does not appear.
What I have currently:
- Request type with the "Problem" issue type
- "Category" custom field with a Context for this project and issue type
- "Category" field added to request form visible fields
- "Category" is not hidden in the field configuration
- "Category" is added to screen associated with issue type. (When the field was removed from the screen but was in the request form, it still didn't appear when the form was opened)
I am not exactly sure what I missed. This isn't exactly like this question because I was able to select the custom field and I believe I have most of this done correctly as well. Help would be appreciated!