I'm not able to tag or find anyone in my company when using the @ function - the name goes blue then there's no drop down and it goes to normal text. I only started a few weeks back, could this be the issue?
Hi Megan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It might be a permission issue. So you type the @ and immediately type a name? Like @megan but nobody shows up?
Are you able to change the assignee of an issue?
Yes that's right, no-one shows up when I type a name. I am able to change the Assignee on an issue though
I would go ahead and open a support ticket with Atlassian to see if they know what is happening. Please post the resolution back here so future readers will know.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.