Hi guys,
I have created some integration between JSM and JS, so I created an automation that create a card when there is a ticket transition status from Waiting for Support/Customer to In Progress.
But I have a request that the ticket can be transition again from In Progress to Waiting for Support/Customer and the team wants to delete the card that has been created using the automation process.
So I need to unlink the ticket with the card and also delete the card in Jira Software.
I tried to use Delete issue link(s) but I only unlink the ticket with the card, but not delete the card in Jira Software.
Also I tried to use the Delete issue but the function delete the ticket (JSM) not the card in Jira Software board.
Can anyone tell me how to delete the card too from the Jira Software board when changing the status back from In Progress to Waiting for Support in JSM using Automation?
Thank you!