I have more than 100 application connected in a single host as inbound references. So I want to remove some application, which are connected to current hosts.
How to remove or bulk delete application in inbound references from host?
Hi @Risikanta Pradhan ,
Do you want to remove the applications entirely, or just the inbound references ?
Best regards,
Kris
Hi @Kris Dewachter
Thank you for reply.
I want to remove inbound references and outbound references from the assets.
I can delete most of the references like connected device, referenced assets, host, patch but application does not remove from the assets.
Could you please give me any solution how to remove those inbound or outbound references using any automate or any rest API's.
Regards,
Risikanta
I don't see a way to remove the link with automation.
What is the reason you can not remove the applications reference ? Do you get an error message ?
Can you try removing the link attribute between the 2 object types, and recreate it again ?
Hi @Kris Dewachter ,
When I am trying to delete the host from application object that showing some error.
I have attached the screenshot of the error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.