I recently received a email from this address. noreply+871784de97e369c3f6382b8235cf3973b059eb6ab60063fc32a658e0@am.atlassian.comis it legitimate??
Hi @hayley.kluin
Thanks for posting this question. The email domain of am.atlassian.com is legit. However in your case, I can see that someone is abusing one of our free or trial accounts in order to send spam. So the specific message you likely received from that account is not legit.
I have flagged this site to my abuse team so that they can take down this account to prevent further abuse from this site.
Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks again for the report.
Andy
I think it's fake
Hi @hayley.kluin ,
Welcome to the community !!
This seems not fake. Similar query was raised in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/noreply-am-atlassian-com/qaq-p/1172085.
I have also asked Atlassian team to look into this query. Please wait for their response.
Looks like a fake email. But it still has atlassian.com in the email body. Please try to raise a support or question to either atlassian support or the community leader/manager you know.
If concerned, forward it to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse - they have a team dedicated looking into potentially fake or spam emails. No need to explain it, just forward it intact to that mail.
I got an update from the abuse team, the site has been taken down for abuse of our acceptable use policy. Thanks again for the report.
I have received an email today to verify my email fromnoreply+97f0d79c50d1d9137d60bb8773cbcd36c141525cb167c04a977263bb@am.atlassian.com
If you did not request it, then just ignore it.
ok. Thats what i did
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.