Hi guys,
We have a project in JSM in instance X that receives ticket openings through emails sent by customers. The body of the email can arrive with various types of formatting (bold text, paragraphs, tables, signature, links), we do not have a standard. Through Jira automation we want to take the data from the "Description" field and send a web request (API) to create a new ticket in the instance Y.
I am doing a GET and retrieving the response with the smart value {{webResponse.body.fields.description}}, but it does not return me in json format for me to do the POST (creation of the ticket in the other instance Y).
I'm getting this:
{version=1, type=doc, content=[{type=paragraph, content=[{type=text, text=.....}}
When I need this:
{
"version": 1,
"type": "doc",
"content": [
{
"type": "paragraph",
"content": [
{
"type":.........}
Body Json

Error:

Does anyone have any other solution? I just need the automation to copy the description of the source ticket and by making the API call I can create a new ticket in another instance.