I have a well-populated WBS Gantt that is being used for a live project.
I wish to convert the data into standard Jira fields but I'm concerned about doing so in case my whole project is compromised.
What are the risks of doing this conversion, if any?
@VPN担当者
How to convert app's own data to Jira issue link/field - WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira Cloud - Confluence (atlassian.net)
Hello Simon 🙌🏻 welcome to the community!
Thank you for posting - Raphael from WBS Gantt-Chart support team here.
We understand your concern to may impact your environment, but the data conversion from WBS Gantt-Chart unique data to Jira fields it's still recommended by us. It brings some benefits for you:
About your concerns, here are some points to grant security to your data and the risks about the migration:
Also not ruling out to ensure the app has the proper permissions:
This should help to clarify your question, Simon. Please let us know if you have any further comments or questions on the matter.
Kind Regards, Raphael N. | Support Engineer Ricksoft Support Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.