I have duplicate assets in my object schema, So I am trying to remove those assets using rest API.
I tried using " https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/assets/workspace/{workspaceId}/v1/object/{id}" rest API but when I am sending "delete" request then it showing an error.
For reference please find the attached screenshot below.
Hi @Risikanta Pradhan
thanks for your question.Would you mind sharing the request body and headers you are sending?
Please do not post credentials.
Hi @Kai Becker
Thanks for the reply.
I do not send any headers in the request body only follow the Jira rest API documentation for delete.
I tried using - curl --request DELETE \ --url 'https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/assets/workspace/{workspaceId}/v1/object/{id}'
So can you please give any idea about headers, which is help me to delete the assets through the rest API.
hi @Risikanta Pradhan
thanks for clarification. Did you check, that you replace the placeholders for workspace and object with the correct ids?How do you authenticaticate when using curl?
Could you also please paste the whole curl error here?
I have cross checked the workspace and object Id that are correct.
Authenticate using email and token.
This is the screenshot of error.
Regards,
Risikanta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.