Hey all!
I have two custom fields of the type select list. I have to multiply the value of those two fields into a new 3rd field. I created two variables and saved the select list value there to be able to calculate them. Somehow it doesn't work...
Hi @[deleted],
For reference you can take a look here.
But this should do it:
{{Wahrscheinlichkeit.multiply(SchadenMax))}}
Hi @[deleted]Please refer this thread if that helps -
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Automation-Add-multiply-a-custom-field-and-add-it-like-days-to-a/qaq-p/2079408
BR
Abhishek
Hi @[deleted]
First, your math expression in the edit is missing one of the curly brackets. Those should appear in pairs, so try updating that.
Next, when using text values and variables in math expressions, rules sometimes need help with the type conversion. To do that, please use the asNumber function to convert them before, or as part of, the math expression. Please look here for more information on that: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-text-fields/#asNumber
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.