I am using a help portal where i get these fields which requires valid email. Which i dont have problem with but I would like to change the title to "Your Email" or something else.
Hi Prabuddha - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Just some clarification - only Agents will see that field. The thought is that someone might call the help desk or send and email and the Agent will enter the request on the behalf of the user.
Users coming directly to the Portal will not see that field in the form and their name will be automatically added as the Reporter of the Request/Ticket.
HI john. Thanks for the reply. And yes I understand that the customers won't be able to see "Raise this request on behalf of", this is for the users from the system, and for customers, they will see the "Email confirming to" label where they have to enter their email address. is there a way where I can still have the email field but change the label to something like "Your email?
Sure - you can create custom fields - you can do a short text field and call it Your Email Address or whatever.
Sure can do but how can I remove the existing field? because if i create a new field and cant remove the existing one I will have 2 of them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.