Hello,
I am trying to auto assign an epic based on a required user picker custom field called HTBP which is filled at the ticket creation. Here is my automation and not sure how to continue? Thank you.
Hello @Elif Alverson
Instead of Specify User you need to change that to Another field value or comment, then you will be able to specify the custom User Picker field from which you want to copy the user.
@Trudy P Claspill , thank you for your response.
What would I choose as the value to use ?
Oh, rats! I thought it would let you pick any User Picker custom field.
In that case, use the Smart Value option instead and for the smart value use
{{issue.your custom User Picker field name.accountId}}
It did not work. The assignee is "unassigned". Am I doing something wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.