Hi all,
I need your help as I struggle to find a solution.
Here is my case:
On Jira Software Cloud with project company managed,
As we have many issues to create, we are importing a CSV files in order to create them.
Some of these issues are linked to each other with a link "is blocked by".
As example :
Issues A et B are both blocked by Issues 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Furthermore my issues A et B contains a label field called "is blocked by" where we record the issues summary (so here: 1, 2, 3 and 4) that block issues A and B.
So I wish create an automation rule that is able to :
1. read this label field to find the issues that need to be linked
2. set the links between the issues
Do u know how to do this?
Is there any better way to do so?
Thanks a lot for your help