How can I copy service management project setting to another project in another site?
Thanks,
Alex
Hi @Alex Lee ,
could you explain in more details exactly what you were hoping to achieve? I'm not sure what you mean by a project setting. Do you wish to copy an entire project configurations to a new instance? That is not possible out of the box. You can export and import issues from one instance to another using CSV import. You could also perform a cloud to cloud migration, but unsure that is really what you would want.
Hi Jack,
thank you for reply, I want to copy entire project configurations to another account, I had some custome fields need to copy to another account.
Hi Alex - I would suggest an add-on like Revyz Backup and Recovery app.
Yes and there are others like Deep Clone
Thank you @John Funk, @Jack Brickey
Hi @Alex Lee ,The Revyz app helps address multiple use cases:
Here is the link to the Revyz Data Manager for Jira app page in the marketplace.
Happy to do a demo for you to and see if this will help you.
Thank you
Vish
Thank you for your reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.