Hi,
I have a case where we hoped to update issues where at least one of the linked bugs is in a 'Ready for Test' status (linked type doesn't matter but tends to be "blocked by"). Ideally, Jira automation would be best/easiest, but I am also open to using a scheduled script using Scriptrunner.
So far, I've found the issues I want to update using a query, but since I need a subquery to do that, I've only been able to use Scriptrunner Enhanced Search.
The query that I'm using is:
project = omtest and type = "Test case" AND "CORE Case?[Checkboxes]" is EMPTY AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project = "OM Testing" and type = Bug and status = "Ready for Test" ")
Goal:
Using the query above to identify the issues, I want to bulk update custom fields, and then change the status of the issue(s).
Problem:
Jira Automation and ScriptRunner console do not allow for the Enhanced Search issueFunction and cannot handle the subquery natively (maybe the console can, but unaware of how to best proceed).
I have looked at similar issues in the community (First article, second article ), but have not found a valid answer for my case, or provided links are now dead.