Hi,
I created a Jira Automation that aims to notify several people when a ticket is moved.
I created a custom field named "Relecteur(s)" of type "User list". Any user from this list can move the ticket. When the ticket is moved, it sends a mail to the assignee.
Inside my mail, I write that {{initiator.displayName}} has moved the ticket. But I want to display the names of the others "Relecteur(s)". I tried a lot of stuff to remove {{initiator.displayName}} from this list without succeeding...
I could remove the initator from the string, but the format is not great.
{{issue.Relecteur(s).displayName.remove(initiator.displayName)}}
For example, if Relecteur(s) is equal to [Alex], [John] and [Maria], and [Alex] is the initiator, I got ", John, Maria".
I tried to parse the list, and to condition the display. It seems that while parsing a list, other variables are not reachable...
{{#issue.Relecteur(s)}}
{{if(not(equals(displayName, initiator.displayName)), displayName)}}
{{/}}
With the example list above, I got "AlexJohnMaria"
What I really want is to have a list of two entries with [John] and [Maria].
Anyone has an idea ? I couldn't find an easy regex to solve my problem. I think that something inside Jira Automation List can help me, but couldn't find any solution.
Regards,
Alexis