Hi,
I am looking to automatically create a channel in slack from jira when the jira issue meets 50% of it's due date. Is there a way to achieve this without any 3rd party app please?Thank you.
Hi @nasiruddin.nordin
welcome to the community!
I cannot really help on the "50% part", but others solved this by using a CRON automation rule with JQL filtering for due date approaching: Solved: How can I set an automation slack for jira when a ... (atlassian.com)
Regards,
Harald
Hey Harald,
In terms of getting the 50% part is done. Where I am stuck is at when it reaches that point, it auto creates a slack channel. is that possible?
I am not sure if ceating a slack channel is possibe, but creation a slack message should be doable, please refer to How to use Slack Messages with Automation for Jira | Automation for Jira Data Center and Server 7.0 | Atlassian Documentation
This is for DC version, but I assume the syntax can be used in Cloud also.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.