To see story points in subtask I need to open each subtask.
How to show in jira cloud company-managed project story points for all subtasks in user story view?
Hi @Kirill Lapshin
to the best of my knowledge, this isn't currently possible. There's actually been a couple of threads around similar topics, like showing additional fields in an issue's list of issue links, or an epic's list of child issues. There's no perfect solution for any of these, but I believe you can get a good step closer via the Atlassian Marketplace; see e.g. this thread for some further discussion.
Best,
Hannes
Welcome to the community !!
Looks like this feature is not available OOTB.
If you are fine with a 3rd party solution, you can try out
Issue Hierarchy Reports
The app provides the complete hierarchy on Epic Issue screen plus detailed hierarchy reports and gadgets as well.
Disclaimer : I am part of the team which developed this app
Thanks for suggestion. I'm looking free of charge solutions.
Thanks for your comments.
I'm looking any workaround in Jira itself or free of charge solutions for the team of 100 members in Marketplace
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.