hi !
there is smart value for remove characters
{{issue.summary.remove("x")}}
is there any fast way to remove 3 characters x,y,z with one smart value?
because {{issue.summary.remove("x","y","z")}} return empty value
I could be wrong, but it appears you'll have to do it three times. I don't see another function here Apache String Utils or other variations of remove that will let you do multiples within one call.
Hope that helps.
Hello @Chasovskikh Kirill
You could use replaceAll
{{issue.summary.replaceAll("[xyz]", "")}}
Thank you for the reply!
And do you know, is there any way to remove from text another smart value ?
f.e. {{issue.summary.remove("{{test}}")}}
I bookmarked this page for all the Smart Value stuff: Smart Values
I don't have an exact answer, but it appears you can put 'test' in there and it will take out the whole word. If you don't put it in quotes, would it do it?
Or try using quote() or trim() to pass in the value? If you don't get a definite answer, and need to know, I would ask support (support.atlassian.com).
Thank you, Tim!
It works great for letters.
Do you know how to use it for symbols like
{{issue.summary.replaceAll("[ [] ]", "")}}
Or maybe how to use it for smart values?
{{issue.summary.replaceAll("[{{test}}]", "")}}
This smart values returns an error
without quotes it works, but I need to remove from a field a smart value or a variable
Your welcome. We are actually using regex so I don't think we can use a smart value, but we can get rid of brackets.
{{issue.summary.replaceAll("[\[\]]", "")}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.