Hi,
I have created automation to clone an issue to another board. As part of this process, I want to link the original issue to the clone issue using the SET function. You can see the automation in the below screenshot.

On the other hand, I also want to use COPY function to pull linked issues from trigger issues to be linked in the new clone issue. However, I'm facing a limitation where I can only select either the SET or COPY function, but not both simultaneously.
Also, I want to copy(pull) specific linked issue that relates to one project.

For example in the screenshot trigger issue has two different linked issues. Specifically, I want to copy only those linked issues that are associated with the "USR" project. In addition to copying these specific linked issues, I also want to establish to SET linked issue with trigger issue.
To summarize:
- Link the trigger issue to the clone issue using the SET function.
- Copy only the linked issues related to the "USR" project to the clone issue.
I tried my best to explain the problem clearly. I'm eagerly awaiting a response and would greatly appreciate any guidance or solutions provided. Thank you in advance for your assistance!