I created 2 automations for issue actions; 1 for trigger issue created and 1 for trigger issue moved into the project. My thought was that this would capture any new tickets that hit our project.
The automations are super simple. Attaching an image, but noting I added the label contains... and assignee... components after I noticed the issue, also the issues do meet those criteria... The cloned issues don't have the label and do have a null assignee.
I looked in Automation > View Performance Insights and everything looks positive. No counts in 'no actions,' 'some errors', 'loop', or 'throttled'
So I know the issue must be that the conditions just aren't being met. What I can't figure out is why. and I also don't see that there's any trigger for a cloned issue or really anything that meets the need, besides, you'd think the issue is 'created' however it's created, including via cloning.
Anyone have any ideas?
