I have lots of assets in my object schema. So, I want to remove all the duplicates assets.
So, how to remove those assets please answer this question.
Hi @Risikanta Pradhan
I would export all your assets to a csv and then highlight the keys of the duplicates. Then you can do an advanced search on AQL with the keys. Once you have the results, perform a bulk delete.
Good luck.
Hi @Fabian Lim
Thanks for the reply.
Please give me the AQL queries if you have.
Thanks,
Risikanta
@Risikanta Pradhan
You will have to find it on your own. How do you know they are duplicates? There must be some attributes that you will have to search by.
@Fabian Lim
So, I know the assets name are same but which one is duplicates that I did not understand. So How to write a query to find the assets which names are same if you know that please give that.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.