I am currently trying to make an automation workflow where when I create an Epic with certain conditions, it will automatically generate a set of stories for it and carry over various fields.
One thing I am struggling with is that I am getting a lot of errors when trying to copy a custom field that allows for multiple selections.
It has been very easy for other fields, for example:
{
"fields": {
"Epic Link": "{{issue.key}}",
"Team Name": {
"value": "{{issue.customfield_12345}}"
}
}
}
However, if I try doing something similar with a field allowing for multiple selections, (as I did with "Team Name"), it says I need to return it as an array. If I put [] around it to try and return as an array, it says it needs to be returned as on object.
When I thought I managed to do that, it said my option values were not valid (despite coming from the same field)
I feel like I'm missing something, as this seems like it should be a really simple thing to do but even looking at documentation I am not really finding many references to this, and any that I have do not seem to work.
Any help at all with this would be helpful.