Help, please.
I have a plan based on a single filter. The filter shows all the issues I'm expecting to see, but the Plan doesn't.
I ran through the excellent possible issues list here - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Issues-not-showing-up-in-Portfolio-Live-Plans/qaq-p/108507 - but everything checked out ok
The missing issues are from a Company-managed project, They are children of an Epic that is on the board that shows some child issues, but not all of them.
I have no exclusions other than "items closed 99 days ago", which isn't the case for the missing tickets (resolved about 1 month ago). In contrast, the two CDD issues that do appear were resolved about 2 months ago.
I have not flagged/selected any issues to be removed from the plan.
I have no Plan filters on, and we are not using teams.
The filter that populates the Plan is:
(issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("PF-70") OR issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("PF-72")) AND NOT (issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes() AND status = Cancelled) AND project != ALFREDTo help you help me, here are some screenshots that highlight the issue and where I've gone looking. A missing ticket I've focused on here is PURE-7588, but there are many others missing too.
Hopefully you can see something I haven't, or suggest other things to look for.






