Currently I am creating Jira issues with Jira Service Management automation, I would like to put {{ issues.key }} in "Linked issues" in Jira issues.
Can someone please tell me how to do this?
Hi @keisuke1.shimizu
There is a Linked issue action in Jira Automation: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-actions/#Link-issues
Then in the UI you can choose to which issue you want to link on create... or on any kind of triggers you want.
I hope this help.Dam.
Can you provide some more details? Are you linking to existing Jira Software issues? Or are you creating a Jira Software issue when the JSM issue is created?
Hi @John Funk
Sorry I'm late. I did'nt notice your reply.
We are creating a Jira Software issue when the JSM issue is created.
Currently it is set up to be listed in the Environment section, so you can enter something like {{issues.key }}, but there is no place to enter it in the Linked issues section.
So, is your problem solved? I noticed that you accepted the other answer.
@John Funk
No, I have not solved it yet.If you know of a solution I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.