Dear community!
I have an approver field in a Service Management project managed by a team (decided to test the updates on a real project).
But the approval process is simplified in this type of project, it is impossible to remove a separate field of approvers from the business process, users can change at any time, and then send to them for approval, knowing the entire list of users in advance.
I added the following JSON to the field when creating the request:
{
"update": {
"customfield_10120" : [
{"add": {"accountId":"XXX"}},
{"add": {"accountId":"CCC"}}
],
"customfield_10121" : [
{"add": {"accountId":"XXX"}},
{"add": {"accountId":"CCC"}}
]
}
}
Accordingly, I have two fields - one is editable - 10121, the second is not.
How can I copy values from 10121 to 10120 field when changes (adding or removing users)?
I tried everything, but usually I got an error data was not an array (customfield_10120))
{
"update": {
"customfield_10120": [
{
"set": "customfield_10120"
}
]
}
}{
"fields": {
"customfield_10120": "{{issue.fields.customfield_10121}}"
}
} {
"update": {
"customfield_10120": [{
"add": {"id":"{{customfield_10121.accountId}}"}
}]
}
} Thanks in advance!