Can I add an SLA without affecting current and past SLA based tickets.
Essentially I want to introduce modify SLA's for tickets withour affecting current tickets - or at least resolved tickets
Hi @Harry Schilbach
You can add an SLA and it won't affect any other SLA configuration - they are treated independently from each other.
It will however, add the SLA to all tickets that fit the JQL criteria, but that shouldn't matter if it's new and historic reporting won't matter.
Hope that helps - Steve.
Hi @Harry Schilbach ,
I guess that depends on what change you are making on the existing SLA. Changing the SLA will trigger a re-calculation of the SLA's on the open tickets. If the SLA conditions for a ticket have changed, the SLA for that ticket will be changed.
Resolved tickets will not be affected.
Best regards,
Kris
I've never actually tried that, BUT, you can use JQL for SLAs, so I'd suggest trying to add a created date to it.Try something like a date range (you can set this for far into the future for end date)
created >= 2023-06-06 AND created <= 2024-07-02 and....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.