Hi there,
Hope somebody can help as I am struggling to get an automation to work. It's not a particularly tricky one; when an issue transitions to done, if a certain field is not empty, delete all attachments that start with the string "Data Privacy".

Automation triggers fine, if condition matches but the attachments are not deleted.
I've tried variations of the regex as I am not a regex master by any stretch but online tools suggest they would all work:
- "^Data Privacy*"
- "Data Privacy*"
- Data Privacy*
- Data*
I've output the names of the attachments in a comment using another Jira automation to try and prove that the automation is seeing the filenames as I see them:

I've set the rule to delete all attachments instead and that did work.
Here's the audit log of the last run:

Any, and all, help greatly appreciated.
Many thanks