I have a company-managed business project and I want to sort the issues on the Board view by due date or any other fields, is this possible?
If not possible is there a workaround to change the sorting method?
Thanks.
Hi @Benny ,
You can update your board filter query like below-
project = xyz ORDER BY duedate ASC
Hi Benny,
You would need to create a second (Jira Software) board that is associated with your JWM project. Here is an article that will walk you through how to do that. If it's helpful, please give it a Like :-)
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
Hi @Manoj Kumar Gangwar,
Thanks for the response.
But since my project is Business project (JWM), I cannot find the place that I can change the board's query. There is also no board settings like the one available in the Software project board.
I wonder if this is possible?
I think it's not possible in JWM. There is only an option to use the default filters.
Hi @John Funk
Thanks for the suggestion.
I have also look at this alternative but there is a limitation on the number of fields can be shown in the card, which is maximum only 3 fields.
The JWM board's card can show more than 3, my user need 5 fields to be shown in the card. If the cards order/query can be configured like Jira Software it will be perfect for my user.
Regards,Benny.
Yep, understood. It would be nice if both features were combined.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.