Hi there,
Has anyone seen any course material on Atlassian University for the Jira Product Discovery product?
I have looked but I may be missing it.
Thank you.
@Nicholas Holdstock,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community !!
Jira Product Discovery course is not available on Atlassian University.
However you can get the required info on Atlassian Portal
Refer this and video
Thanks,Sachin
Thank you - I too am lookign for training. I started watching these, but they seemed more like value prop and feature description resources than how-to or training videos on the use and configuration of the tool.
I am also looking for some sort of training/certification on this?
Anyone else could point me in the right way?
Same, we are trying to evaluate Product discovery and the lack of detailed documentation is not really motivating, because it means that we need to assign a champion to help our product owners use JPD.
This is the only thing close to that, that I've seen so far
Introducing the Atlassian Product Discovery handbo... - Atlassian Community
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.