Hi,
I could really use your assistance with a rule I created in JSM Cloud using Automation. The rule is supposed to automatically re-assign the previously assigned agent to the ticket if it goes from a status of closed to re-opened. While the ticket does transition from closed to reopened, it shows that the user assigned is Automation for Jira and not the previous assignee. Is there anyway to do this?
Thanks so much in advance for your help!
Best,
Jesse



@Kris Dewachter
Kris,
The Automation for Jira user was never assigned. Also, I do have another automation that is for "Re-open issue on customer comment". I wonder if the two rules can be/should be combined. The second rule works like this:
Rule details:
Name: Re-open issue on customer comment
When: Rule is triggered on
Comment type: All comments
If Compare two values
Advanced compare condition:
First value*
{{issue.status.name}}
Condition
equals
second value
Closed
initiator is a customer
User condition
User
User who triggered the event
Check to perform
is a customer
Then: transition the issue to reopened
Transition issue
Destination status
Reopened
And: Send email
Send Email
to
Assignee
Additional images:






