Admin 管理のコンソール上で組織名を変更しましたが、Jira SMやSoftwareなどのURLに反映されません。反映させる方法はありますでしょうか?
ちなみにFreeプランを利用しております。
こんにちは @[deleted]、
クラウド組織名を変更しても、製品にアクセスするための URL には影響しません。
製品にアクセスするための URL を変更する場合は、このページで詳細を参照してください。
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/update-a-product-url/
---
Hello,
Changing the Cloud Organization name has no impact on the URLs for access the products.
If you want to change the URL for accessing the products refer to this page for more information:
About changing the organization name and linking the product URL I changed the organization name on the admin management console,It is not reflected in URLs such as Jira SM and Software.Is there a way to reflect it? By the way, I am using the Free plan.
About changing the organization name and linking the product URL
I changed the organization name on the admin management console,It is not reflected in URLs such as Jira SM and Software.Is there a way to reflect it?
By the way, I am using the Free plan.
回答ありがとうございます。
手順を確認してみましたが、[URL を更新] がグレーアウトで押せない状態です。3回まで更新できると書いてありますが、まだ1回も対応したことがありません。
Freeプランだと対応できないといったことがあるのでしょうか?
次の投稿に関するアトラシアンからの回答によると、無料製品のみを使用するサイトではサイト URL を変更できません。少なくとも 1 つの有料製品が必要です。
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Changing-the-site-name/qaq-p/1480962
サイト上のいずれかの製品のプランを有料サブスクリプションのトライアルに変更すると、ボタンが有効になります。 URL を更新した後は、忘れずにプランを無料プランに戻してください。
Based on the answer from Atlassian on the following post, changing the site URL is not available to sites that use only free products. You must have at least one paid product.
If you change the plan for one of the products on your site to a Trial of a paid subscription then the button will be enabled. Don't forget to change the plan back to the Free plan after updating your URL.
Thank you for answering. I checked the procedure, but [Update URL] is grayed out and I can't press it.It is written that you can update up to 3 times, but I have not responded even once. Is there anything that can't be done with the Free plan?
Thank you for answering.
I checked the procedure, but [Update URL] is grayed out and I can't press it.It is written that you can update up to 3 times, but I have not responded even once.
Is there anything that can't be done with the Free plan?
フリーでは変更できないのですね。よく理解できました。
助けていただいて、本当にありがとうございました。
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.