As a PM , I want to summarise my requirements in a table format so that it is easier for my stakeholders to understand and prioritise requirements at a holistic level.
Problem statement - My jira macro in confluence is not displaying description field - it is showing the column as blank with no text.
Refer to my 3 x screenshots -
- 1st screenshot - my jira filters & display
- 2nd screenshot - what I am getting
- 3rd screenshot - what I want to display
Hopefully there is a quick win for this (ie less than 20mins fix) otherwise I am just going to give up & summarise my user stories in Microsoft word or excel - as it is more important for me to correctly & succinctly display requirements in an easy & digestible format to my stakeholders so that I manage scope - as MVP == only must have requirements.


