I have one Confluence page, that is used as weekly meeting memo and it includes Jira issues where people have filled two custom date fields and the starting date is before now and ending date after now. They also add comment directly to Jira issue custom text field "Memo comment" that will show in memo. So the data changes each week.
Now there is an issue that they want the history for each dates to be also easily seen but currently the Confluence page shows only filter based on current state.
I do have Jira in premium but Confluence in standard, so I don't have Confluence automation.
Is there any way I could store historical information to confluence from the "Memo comment" text field?
All that I can think of is:
- filter subscription that includes "Memo comment" that will send email
- or email automation
- or checking history manually from Jira issue.
How can I store the history of "Memo comment" custom field in Confluence? Jira automation allows me to generate new Confluence page on scheduled basis but since at the moment the template would contain filter that shows currently filled data, it would change all the time. As far as I know Jira automation does not let me fill Confluence page with automation with smart values from Jira issues.
Is there any easy way without Confluence premium, plugins, API-s?