I am unable to publish a new page and also, schedule publishing a page. I tried different browsers, cleared cache, restarting the laptop, but nothing works. How do I resolve this?
Hi @Shipra Jain !Seems like this topic was discussed in this thread.
Hope it helps 🙌
Hi @jus I tried that does not work I am still unable to publish pages and also schedule publish.
Hi @Shipra Jain and welcome,
in order to perform a troubleshooting on issue that you are experiencing please perform the follwoing steps :
In your browser:
Open developer tools in your browser, view the Network tab and reproduce the issue.
Please let us know what is the result.
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
Thank you for responding to my query. I am unable to follow the steps, this is the error I am seeing, please let me know how can I resolve this.
Thank you,
Shipra
Hey @Shipra Jain , please take a look to the network tab
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.