I'm working on managing group membership based on some specific criteria of objects in Assets and at the end of the automation, I want to update the list of groups the object is a members of.
I've got a "Group" attribute on my object with no maximum value and in my automation I've got it looking up a group of objects, sending an API request to update group membership, and then editing the object at the end with the new group membership.


Most of that works, but I keep getting the error "No issues were found, stopping the rule"

I've tried every option I can think of for the name of the group (group ID, putting it in a smart value, just the string), but I get the same result.
If I manually add the group to a user and then log the contents of the field, it's just the group name as a string.
Any help would be appreciated!