We have tried fetching tickets and requests that are created in Jira portal withtin our account using jira rest-api. But unable to fetch the data getting []. Need help on how to access the data using jira rest-api's?
Hi @Yamini Vadlamudi and welcome to the community,
Which endpoint are you using, and how do you authenticate to send the request? Is your user a customer or an agent/admin etc?
Hi Alex,
We have admin user and using the below endpoint . We are authenticating using api_key token which we are generating in the admin profile.https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/projects/
Thanx Yamini for clarifying a few things. One more question: Do you want to get the request types of your raised issues, or the projects inside your jira instance?
For all projects, the correct endpoint is without "s":
https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project
I need the projects inside the jira instance and the tickets raised
Tried with https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project and getting [] data though when I access the https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal , I am seeing projects.
Is the api_key which we are creating has the admin url and projects are in https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal is that is causing the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.