I am trying to use the automation to update a custom field that is a checkbox of various options.
The goal in the end is that the custom field may have both options selected
I found the custom field ID from the URL, which is 12500
/secure/admin/EditCustomField!default.jspa?id=12500
When I edit the various options (use blue and green as their option names) as an example, I have the following URLs
t/secure/admin/EditCustomFieldOptions!edit.jspa?fieldConfigId=17069&atl_token=B...5fc_lin&selectedValue=12012
t/secure/admin/EditCustomFieldOptions!edit.jspa?fieldConfigId=17069&atl_token=B...5fc_lin&selectedValue=12013
I am assuming that 12013/12012 are the ID for each of the options
When I tire either on of the JSON structures below, the automation returns that the value is not found
{
"update": {
"customfield_12500": [{
"add": {{ "value": "blue" }}
}]
}
}
OR
{
"update": {
"customfield_12500": [{
"add": {{ "id": 12013 }}
}]
}
}
In the automation script:
it will look for "blue" in the summary or description, then add blue to the custom field.
it will also look for "green" in the summary or description, then add green to the custom field.
If both blue and green are present then the customfield needs to have BOTH values.