I have configured a very basic Confluence Automation rule, based off the automation in the provided library named "Notify people about inactive pages when scheduled (recurring)". The only change I have made is instead of emailing the author, I am adding to the audit log the following: "{{page.author.name}} - {{page.title}} - {{page.url}}".
When this runs, it's exclusively returning pages in which the authors are deactivated and not including any that were created by users currently active. When manually searching the space I can see that this automation picking up many more inactive pages (last modified before the specified time period), yet the automation is not picking this up.
I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding something, or if there's potentially some issues with my permissions within Confluence? I'm the admin of the Space I am running the rule against but not an admin of the entire workspace would that have any affect?