Hi all,
I want to make second dropdown mandatory in cascading select field. I am using different fields for different issue types, so I am unable to use the post function option.
Can anyone please suggest.
Thanks in advance
Hi @Chetan Krishna Sai Naidu/Jira-Admin
If you are using a 3rd party app like JMWE, you could write a custom script with nunjucks like:
issue.customfield_10103.child?.value != null
You have to replace the number of the custom field with yours.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thank you for your Quick response,
Our organization don't use any plugins, can we achieve that through any other options.
Unfortunately, no. Not that I'm aware of any other solution to be honest. The only out of the box post function is "Field required" validator. Did you use that already?
Worked for me in JMWE cloud.
Thank you Alex!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.