Hello everyone!
I would like to get more insight into the performance of my service desk, and getting a report of some metrics would be great. However, the built-in functionality seems unable to provide the information that I would like to see.
The marketplace has a lot of apps that might be useful but I am to unfamiliar with them to make an educated choice, perhaps you fine people can help me out.
I am looking to get insight into:
- Number of times an issue has been re-opened
- First contact resolution
- Re-assigning an issue to a colleague
That is in addition to the default option of
- Time to Resolution
- Number of issues resolved during a period
- SLA met / breached
How do you get those metric information? If you use an app, which one and how do you like it?
If you have created an app yourself, fee free to let me know! Added bonus points if you have a demo video available on the benefits.
Thanks in advance!